Monday, June 13, 2011

Playing with Jack

On VC Rocks this week, we have a challenge to make a page all about "one." One color, one stamp, one sentiment, one accessory, one person. So far, I've done three pages on My Digital Studio with some favorite pictures of my pirate, Captain Jack Sparrow.















































My Digital Studio is fun! It's great for designing your layouts, because you can tweak to your heart's content without wasting any paper or accessories. Once you have it the way you like it, you can re-create it with physical products, or have it printed! Don't forget that you can make DVDs with video and music included, cards, calendars, the list goes on and on.

The brilliant Ellen Kemper said something a couple weeks ago that stopped me in my tracks: "Will your kids want to inherit a bunch of heavy books, or a few CDs?" Wow, I'll bet you can answer that one in a hurry. My kids will be inheriting both. I still love a physical scrapbook! But I love that I can plan sizes for the pictures I'll need to print out for my layouts.

You can order MDS online anytime, day or night! Click on the "Feeling Inspired?" button in the right column. From that page, click on Shop Now at the top right, then Digital Designing on the left. The program comes with TONS of digital stamp sets and accessories, plus Stampin' Up! adds new downloads every Tuesday! You can get MDS express, and if you want all the artwork later, you can add on the expansion pack to get the rest. There are SO MANY GOODIES for MDS! It can be addicting - you have been warned.

Happy Stampin' & Scrappin'
Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment