Thursday, September 8, 2011

"Leftovers" Stampin' Extravaganza! Sunday, October 9th at 2PM




“Leftovers” doesn’t sound like a word that fits with “extravaganza” very well, but trust me, it does for this!  I generally over-prep for classes or events to be sure I have enough for everyone.  My stash of prepped projects is starting to overflow.  (In fact, I will be doing Leftovers Pt. 2 soon!)  This is where you come in!

On class day, you can come to make cards for $1 each.  The box is $2.  You should be able to click on the photo to see it larger.  I have numbered the projects on the photo so we'll both know which projects we're talking about.  Below I will tell you what I have leftover from each project and whether I can make more of it.  As always, the greetings shown can be changed.

#1:  Medallion card  I have four Cajun Craze and four Always Artichoke.  I don't have a ton of gold EP, so I cannot make more of those.

#2:  Nature Walk robin card  I am actually out of the retired DSP used on the bottom, but we can substitute.  I have six right now and I can make more.

#3: Square Thinking of You card  I have six of these and I can make more.

#4: Paradise tropical leaves card  I have four of these and I can make a few more.

#5:  Triple Treat Flower card  I have two of these and I can make more.

#6:  Red square flower card  This one uses the Poppin' Pastels technique.  I have five of these and I can make more.

#7:  Blue flower box  I have four of these and when you make them, you can use the stamp set that goes with the punch!  It will make your flowers even better!  I can make a few more of these.

Give me a call or email me to let me know which projects you'd like to make as well as how many of each.  RSVP by Oct. 5.

Happy Stampin'!
Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment